1. The merchant’s return form will have to be completely filled or it could be rejected.
2. The authorization numbers are valid for the period specified by the merchant. The returns received after this period will be rejected upon reception.
3. The returns authorization numbers will have to be clearly indicated on the outside of all shipping packages. A packing slip must accompany all returns.
4. Neither the merchants nor Timeless Memory are responsible for unauthorized returns nor of the damages occurred in transit and caused by poor packaging on behalf of the purchaser or from the transporter’s neglect.
5. Products returned to the merchants with no valid return numbers or with an out of date return number shall be shipped back to sender.
6. Defective products will be tested. Fees might occur if the product should prove to not be defective. (Minimum of $25 per item).
7. Received returns must be in their original packaging and in conditions to be sold, that is to say, unopened, undamaged and with no marking or stickers on the item. Should these conditions not be met shipping and handling fees might be charged. Processing fees of 5% will be charged. Minimum $25
8. On sale articles as well as personalized articles are all FINAL SALES and no return will be accepted.